Summer High School ID Overnight
Dates: July 5-7, 2019
Check in: 5:00 PM Friday July 5th
Check Out: 11:00 AM Sunday July 7th
Residential Cost: $295.00
Commuter Cost: $199.99
Who: Enrollment is open to rising 9th-12th Graders
Details: The Wright State women's soccer High School Overnight ID Camp is designed to give each camper an insight into what it takes to train and play at the next level. The camp is designed to be a direct recruiting tool for players interested playing at Wright State University and for players looking to train in an elite environment to prepare for their upcoming season. information.
Evaluation Process: All players will receive an evaluation and will be informed if Wright State Women’s Soccer will further recruit.
* The Wright State residential campers can expect to learn, practice, demonstrate, and enhance skills associated with playing at the next level.
* There will also be specialized goalkeeper training in order to see players in all different playing environments.
* The camp will include 5 training sessions, including sessions run by Wright State coaches, small sided games and 11v11 games.
* A camp store will be available with snacks, pizza, and Wright State apparel for campers to purchase.
* As with all Wright State camps, the Wright State coaching staff will be running sessions and working with players. Other college coaches will be invited and named as we get closer to the camp.
****Register by April 23rd and receive a $25.00 discount!
Direct questions to email@example.com
Camps are open to all individuals and all skill levels.
|Pat Ferguson Soccer Camps|